New Search--Brantford Power--V.P. Customer Service & Conservation
VICE-PRESIDENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE & CONSERVATION
Serving approximately 38,500 residential, commercial and industrial customers in the City of Brantford, Brantford Power Inc.is committed to delivering safe, efficient and reliable electricity to our customers while offering the best energy and conservation solutions and superior customer service.
Brantford Power’s strategic focus is on building sustainable communities while making continual improvements and investments across all aspects of its business including employee and community safety; operational efficiency and reliability, responsible asset management and innovation; responsive customer service; and conservation programs.
- Direct and manage daily call centre operations and customer service experience, developing goals and objectives for these areas while ensuring efficient use of human and financial resources to achieve established performance objectives
- Establish and achieve customer service targets as well as plan for areas of improvement or development; ensure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Oversee the interviewing, hiring, training, development and discipline of all staff assigned to the Department
- Responsible for managing the Conservation and Demand Management portfolio, along with the strategic direction, execution and implementation.
- Oversee the Utility’s Public relations function and recommend improvements in the areas of media and community relations
- Develop and update a comprehensive corporate communications plan
- Coordinate and evaluate consumer surveys
- Coordinate the Utilities advertising campaign, seeking input from staff and approval from the President & CEO
- Develop, implement and maintain sound operating policies; procedures and practices for the Department and ensure they are understood and properly administered
- Prepare and administer annual budget
- Understand and implement regulatory procedure in accordance with the rules set out by the Ontario Energy Board and the IESO.
- Communicate with Retailers and administer service agreements
- Conduct and manager special projects to implement system upgrades, e-service functionality and process improvements and prepare reports as required by the President
- Represent the Utility on various external committees and project teams
- University Degree
- Strong administrative background with minimum 10-12 years’ leadership experience at a senior management level in customer service, call centre operations, communications and conservation.
- Established record of success in the area of change management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with passion for customers;
- Proven track record for delivering great results while inspiring others to achieve
- Developed abilities to think and plan strategically
- Thorough knowledge of public relations including media relations, marketing and customer service
- Experience in setting and meeting budgeted targets
- Proven ability to effectively direct and communicate a compelling future to motivate teams.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to speak confidently in public
- Broad knowledge of electrical utilities and their day-to-day operation
- Strong knowledge of rules and regulations within the Ontario distribution and retail electricity market
Our client offers an excellent working environment, competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development.
To explore this opportunity further, please contact Larry Sartor, Sartor & Associates Inc. Talent Recruitment Solutions at 416-464-6856 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those that apply for the position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.