IRCO Automation - Engineering Manager
IRCO Automation designs and manufactures Welding Positioners, Manipulators, Beam Positioners, Turntables, Turning Rolls, Head and Tail Stocks, as well as fully automated custom welding systems. We have been in business for over 45 years and are able to provide reliable, robust equipment, capable of extending our customers' welding systems.
Our company is located in Burlington, Ontario - at the centre of Southern Ontario’s manufacturing and industrial hubs. Whether you are located down the street or half way around the world, at IRCO Automation we take pride in always ensuring that our customers' needs are met and that they are satisfied with their IRCO equipment!
The primary responsibility of the Engineering Manager is to work with and lead team members to create concepts, designs, detailed designs, or redesigns, as well as create bills of material for the equipment builds. The Engineering Manager will also be responsible for scheduling work and working actively with team members to achieve scheduled delivery dates.
- Minimum five years’ experience designing equipment to be manufactured or assembled
- Knowledge of required mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic systems and repairs for builds
- Current knowledge of manufacturing of equipment in most related industries, including Automotive, Heavy Industry, Machine Manufacturing, Industrial Manufacturing
- Knowledge of manufacturer’s warranty process
- Demonstrate knowledge of work orders/time spent accounting
- Mechanical Engineering degree, P. Eng.
- PMP is also advantageous